Is this Your Dream Job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking for a Back-End Developer/Team Leader - Python , to join their dynamic team in Athens.
The responsibilities of the fit will include developing back-end services in a distributed infrastructure, building software platform for Cyber Security products. His/her primary focuses will be developing back-end solution with the focus on high performance, maintainability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python code.
- Design and implement services (Microservices Architecture), based on Docker's Ecosystem.
- Knowledge of typical database systems (MySQL, SQLite etc.)
- Deep understanding of Python internals.
- Integration with various third-party services (GitLab, APIs etc.)
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Bachelor's or master’s in computer science / Electrical Engineering or a related
- At least 5+ years of relevant professional experience in Python for the Team
leader position, for the Developer we are searching for 2-5 years of previous
- At least 2+ years of management skills is a must (for the Team Leader Position
- Delivery of quality results within aggressive timelines.
- Well versed with Linux fundamentals.
- Knowledge of cloud platform (AWS, Azure etc.)
- Knowledge of software development processes.
- Experience with Python, along with other common libraries/framework such as Flask, Celery.
- Good understanding of the syntax of Python and its nuances.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English is a must.