On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Customer Service team member to join it’s growing team in Limassol.
The main responsibilities of the customer service team are:
- Receive support requests from customers via the ticketing system, email, or phone.
- Resolve customer support requests remotely or on-site in a timely manner with the assistance of the rest of the technical team, if required.
- Escalate issues, if unable to resolve issue quickly.
- Delivery, Installation, Setup, and Configuration of hardware.
- Installation, Setup and Configuration of software.
- Technical Documentation.
- Make sure the ticketing system is up to date.
- Make sure customers are satisfied with our responses and resolution to their requests.
- Miscellaneous ad-hoc tasks in your field.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Very good knowledge of computer hardware.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory Domain Controller.
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Basic Knowledge of Office365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Teams).
- Basic knowledge of Azure Active Directory and Azure AD Connect.
- Basic knowledge in networking.
- Basic knowledge of Azure
- Fluent in the Greek and English language (Speaking, Reading, and Writing).
Ideal Candidate Characteristics:
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- 1 year minimum in a similar position
Remuneration and Other Details:
- Yearly bonus based on individual and company performance
- Working Hours: 08:30 – 13:00 and 14:00 to 17:30.
- Public Holidays: Official Cyprus Public Holidays
- Annual Leave: 21 days
- Sick Leave: 21 days
If you are interested, please send us your CV : email@example.com