On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Junior Full Stack Software Development Engineer to join its office in Limassol.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for solving problems, writing excellent well-tested code, developing software at scale, and creating well-thought user experiences.
Our client works with brand and companies that need to boost their image and help them develop new technologies.
Who you are:
- A passionate technologist that loves writing well-tested code
- You have demonstrable experience with an Object-Oriented language (Java, Ruby or Python) and Framework (Spring Boot, Ruby on Rails, or Django)
- You are a self-starter that loves solving problems and learning something new every day
- An active Github account with contributions to open source projects
- You are highly dependable and enjoy working within a diverse team
You get extra credit for:
- Demonstrable functional programming experience
- Unix/Linux system administration experience
- You have worked in an agile team and practised either Kanban or Scrum
- A Computer Science or other related degree
What you get:
- A competitive salary with regular pay reviews and bonuses
- A very bright office – 5 minutes’ walk from the sea that will come very handy in the summer
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget and dedicated company-wide hack days focused on employee growth
- 1 week per year for training and personal development
- A well-deserved time off with 23 days of paid holiday
- 2 weeks of working from home
- Flexible work environment and hours
- Hybrid work model
- A cake on your birthday!
- Friday drinks
- Access to a pool table plus a PS4
- 2 lovely dogs for emotional support on those rare, rainy Mondays