Our client is a productivity tools software company. Its products aim at accelerating the product development lifecycle, by improving efficiency and bridging communication gaps in product teams.
We are a group of passionate, fun and creative individuals and we are looking for someone just as motivated to join us. We work in a fast-paced, agile start-up environment where things never get boring. We work hard and play hard too!
What You’ll Do:
- Build and ship new features for the company’s products using cutting-edge technologies
- Maintain and improve existing functionality
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to solve difficult problems
- Participate in peer code reviews through pull requests for knowledge sharing and maintaining the quality of our codebase
- Participate in agile ceremonies, daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Keep up with the latest technologies and learn new skills with relative ease
- You have 3+ years of total industry experience
- You have working experience with Node.js
- You have a good understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- You have strong object-oriented programming skills
- You have working experience with writing automated tests
- You have experience with a version control system such as Git in a team environment
- You have experience working with relational databases and Redis.
- You tend to obsess over code simplicity and performance.
- You are eligible to work in the EU.
We’d be especially happy if:
- You have experience with Typescript.
- You have experience with developing for high-traffic, secure web sites.
- You have experience working with ElasticSearch, GraphQL
- You have experience working with Amazon AWS Services
- You have experience with Docker
- You are continuously researching tools, technologies, frameworks and practices. You are able to distinguish between what is hyped and what is valuable.
- You have worked in Agile teams and delivered software by following the Agile mindset
APPLY NOW: firstname.lastname@example.org