Our clients, one of the leading ICT companies in Cyprus and two-time Microsoft Partner of the Year award winner, focusing on Microsoft Cloud Technologies, is looking for a Head of Modern Workplace to join our technical team.
The main responsibilities of the Head of Modern Workplace is:
1. Cultivate the technical and personal development of the modern workplace team
2. Guide and direct modern workplace team on problem resolution
3. Develop, enhance, document, and oversee the roll-out of internal best practices and standardized procedures
4. Direct and oversee internal and customer technical documentation creation and maintenance
5. Assist in streamlining and automating team technical operations.
6. Assist in productizing and standardizing service offerings
7. Make sure customers are satisfied.
8. Perform setup and configuration of all components of Microsoft 365 (Azure AD, Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Intune, AIP, DLP, MDATP, CASB)
9. Perform migration to Microsoft 365 either from other tenants, on-prem solutions or other cloud services.
10. Miscellaneous ad-hoc tasks in your field.
1. Very good knowledge of all M365 components (Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert)
2. Very good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
3. Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Additional knowledge that will be considered and advantage:
1. Other M365 related certificates especially around security
2. Basic knowledge in networking.
3. Basic knowledge in SIP Telephony.
1. Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
2. Fluent in the Greek and English language (Speaking, Reading, and Writing).
3. 3+ years’ experience configuring and managing M365.
Ideal Candidate Characteristics:
• Eager to learn.
• Customer focused.
• Good communication skills.
• Team player.
• Proud of their work and the company they represent.
• Monthly Salary.
• Yearly Bones based on individual and company performance paid the next year.
• In Hospital Medical Insurance with yearly preventative checkup.
• Public Holidays: Official Cyprus Public Holidays.
• Annual Leave: 21 days.
• Sick Leave: 21 days.