On behalf of our client, we are looking for an Integrated Quality Management System Manager to join its division in Limassol.
The position’s main role is to supervise and develop the Organization’s quality and health & safety system, and to ensure that the Organization’s services conform to specified requirements.
- Develops, supervises and ensures that the Organization’s IQMS is established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the ISO 9001, ISO 17020, ISO 14065 and ISO 45001 quality standards & the RO Code.
- Reports on the performance of the Quality Management System to the Chief Executive Officer for review, and as a basis for the improvement of the system.
- Supervises the integrity of the quality management system when changes to the system are planned and implemented.
- Supervises and monitors non-conformances and corrective actions.
- Implements a plan of internal audits.
- Supervises all matters related to the training of employees and subcontractors.
- Carry out ISO audits, when necessary.
- Perform any other task related to the position
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of engineering.
- ISO 9001 Lead auditor training.
- Minimum five years’ work experience in Quality Management systems and in particular in ISO 45001, 14001, 14065, 27001, 17020 and 17021.
- Experience in the Classification Society / Maritime industry is mandatory
- Fluent in English both verbal and writing.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work under pressure.
- Organizational skills.
- Team player
Conditions of Employment & Benefits:
- Healthy working environment, teamwork and family culture
- Professional growth
- Provides theoretical and practical trainings according to company’s/position’s needs.
- Paid annual leave: twenty-one (21) days
- Enrollment to company’s provident fund after 6 months of continuous employment with Employer Contribution of 5%. Employee contribution can be from 5% – 10%.
- Paid 13th salary
- Free Half Day Birthday Leave (if it’s a working day)
- After completion of 5 and 10 years employment, an additional 1 day leave will be added to your balance respectively.
- 4 days annual study leave if you are attending a Shipping relevant course
If you are interested, please send us your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org