On behalf of our client, we are looking for an awesome junior brand/graphic designer that is eager to learn about brand building and design thinking. This person will want to join a fast-growing company and enjoys a couple of beers on a Friday!
The ideal candidate will have a passion for building strategic, well-designed brands, design applications and is the type of person that walks into each meeting with a bag full of questions, a notebook full of ideas, sketches and finds inspiration in weird places at weird times!
Our client does not care about your degree or background but care about your craft! A portfolio is a must, even if only featuring “for fun projects”. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Who you are:
- A passionate designer that loves creating effective designs
- You know your way around Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- You like branding and you find yourself buying products based on packaging
- You are interested in strategic thinking
- You have worked on websites or apps before
- You are OCD when it comes to design layout and not afraid to show it
- You are a self-starter that loves solving problems and learning something new every day
- You are highly dependable and enjoy working within a diverse team
- You like music playing in the office, gaming, sharing a joke and Friday drinks
You get extra credit for:
- Having a well-crafted personal brand and website
- For being an active member of Dribbble, Behance, Instagram, Cagdi or any other creative community
What you get:
- A competitive salary with regular pay reviews and bonuses
- A very bright office – 5 minutes’ walk from the sea that will come very handy in the summer
- An office shower and lockers – so you can finally go for that lunchtime dip at the sea
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget and dedicated company-wide hack days focused on employee growth
- 1 week per year for training and personal development
- A well-deserved time off with 23 days of paid holiday
- 2 weeks of working from home
- Flexible work environment and hours
- Hybrid work model
- A treat your birthday!
- Friday drinks
- Access to a pool table plus a PS4 to get that creative juice flowing
If you are interested, please send us your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org