On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join its team on a hybrid work model, in Limassol.
The Pre-Sales Engineering Team are responsible for a wide range of technology focussed activities
including undertaking presales support, in-field demonstrations, solution engineering and
architecting, and post-sales support. They are part of an Engineering team with Engineers working in
all division of our product portfolio.
The Sales Support Engineer is an office and field-based role primarily supporting the sales teams in
their efforts to grow revenues within the connectivity portfolio. The role spans both technical and
commercial concepts to analyse customer requirements, develop opportunities and support sales
efforts to raise the bar in technical partner and end user support.
The jobholder will be required to engage pro-actively with a broad cross-section of contacts across the
company, end users and channel partners. The focus of the role is to influence and understand the
client/partner technical requirements and use the current product and service portfolio to propose
solutions that meet these requirements.
The emphasis of this role is to support sales and business development across the region and will
require local, regional, and occasional global travel.
- Systems and Process oriented.
- Customer-focused technology-oriented person.
- Reliable and conscientious.
- Wide knowledge of ICT field and systems, networking with areas of deep specialization.
- Deep understanding of satellite communication systems and infrastructure.
- 7+ years’ experience in satellite communication systems.
- Ability to articulate technical capabilities of a solution as a commercial presentation.
- Ability to build a proposal with the sales team by understanding the customers technical requirements or issues.
- Excellent networking knowledge and practical hands-on experience.
- Fluent in English writing and speaking.
- Good customer service and handling skills.
- Able to organise own time, priorities and travel itinerary in order to cover the customer facing activities demanded by the role. Maintain excellent office administration, reporting and liaison with internal colleagues and manager.
- Pervious experience in pre-sales engineering role.
- Previous experience working in maritime or commercial shipping services.
- Work with sales teams, partners and end users to define, shape and understand technical requirements.
- Deliver written technical content for proposals and costings for professional services to the sales and commercial teams for customer proposal inclusion.
- Provide excellent technical support for customer demonstrations, trials and opportunities, assisting technical teams to test, troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Provide support and written information for bids, RFP and tender responses.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations on integrated solutions, articulating benefits to customers.
- Provide in-depth technical workshops to partners and end users, including live demonstrations and hands-on training sessions both pre-sale and post-sale.
- Support the development of engineering solutions to meet customer needs.
- To facilitate the Quality Manager for the most efficient implementation of the ISO 9001:2015 and 27001 system.
If you are interested, please send us your CV : email@example.com